Arrival in Bordeaux
Two possibilities :
1. Shuttle, direct from the airport to the Railway Central Station (Gare Saint-Jean), 30 mn, 8 euros, https://30direct.com/boutique,
2. A regular bus, called “Liane 1+”, until place Victoire and the Central Station St Jean, 1 hour duration, 1,70 euro
– Railway Central Station Gare Saint-Jean/Place Victoire : direct bus (n°11 and Liane n°1+), get off at Victoire (10 mn), 1,70 euro
– Railway Central Station/Gare Saint-Jean/Hôtel AppartHôtel Victoria, direct bus (n°11 and Liane n°1+), get off at Victoire (10 mn), then walking for 15mn head south, or get on the tram B, until the station Saint-Nicolas, then walking 5 minutes
– Railway Central Station/UFSTAPS (Sport institute), take the bus n°10 (just cross away the road in front of the station), direct bus (40 minutes long), then get off at “Village 5”, 1 minute by foot.
Reaching UFSTAPS (sport institute) from Place Victoire :
Taking the tram B at Place Victoire, direction Pessac Centre or Pessac Alouette, 20 minutes long, get off at Montaigne/Montesquieu station, 10 minutes walking (there will be some posters and indications)
-You can also rent some bicycles on different automatic places (Bordeaux is a very good place for that exercice, but watch out the cars !!! Driving at Bordeaux is a “sport experience” .
-By car ! Good luck !!! Avoid the rush hour on highway (7am to 8 PM!!!!!).